- A hippie nonchalantly gets off the boardwalk and does a handstand on the railing
- From the handstand he somersaults onto the sand 12 feet below
- He calmly approaches the big rock and starts scaling it
- Using his upperbody he conquers it, reverse incline be damned
- Upon reaching the peak, with no hesitation he backflips onto the sand 14 feet below
- He returns towards the boardwalk and does a reverse hang onto the wall
- He vaults himself back onto the boardwalk, a lady passerby incredulously slaps him on the butt
- Bystanders are in awe. A few people start approaching him.
- The hippie walks off with a Dad and two sons in curious conversation
Mar 29, 2011
27 Marzo 2011, 5pm - Lloret Del Mar, Spain.