Jun 21, 2012

Guest posting on 'Couple of Sports' - How I won personalised sneakers in Lisbon, Portugal

<< crossposted on the '30 Home Games' blog
My Portugal Tribute corner and the kicks I scored
Thank you Jackie and Mark, the sports mad pair from 'Couple of Sports' for hosting my Guest post on their awesome blog. The post details how I managed to win personalised sneakers on my 3rd day in Portugal. The young husband and wife team are living the enviable dream of chasing Sports across America for the year. With the help of Kickstarter they've pimped up an RV, gained a supportive following and have made news with their ambitious caper

Understandably this is quite the inspiration for me. I will be needing their sage advice for my own mission to visit the 30 Home Cities of the NBA. Thanks guys, may your journey live out like a Sports fairy tale. Hope to catch up with you when I'm stateside.

CoupleofSports.com - Pied Piper in Portugal
Find other Portugal related sports stories:
- Trigger: Day 114 - An NBA day in Portugal
The Greatest blog ever sold: Please pimp, promote, like and sponsor this blog!
- Tudo Bom: The first 3 days in Portugal (2 of 3)

Read other sports stories below:
- Limerence: Snowboarding, Skating, Surfing, Christmas and Love
- All 'Sports' related posts

Find my other Guest Posts:
- Nod n Smile: Things that make you go hmm in Portugal
- The Facial: Finding Basketball around Europe
- Couple of Sports: How I won personalised sneakers in Lisbon, Portugal
- Nomadic Samuel: The many faces of the South of Spain, Andalucia

2 comments:

  1. Portugal wasn't always smooth sailing but the negatives are afterthoughts after moments like this. Tudo Bom!

    ReplyDelete