Dec 27, 2010

Home Movies: 'MEGAMIND' - Plastic drinking bird

megamind, plastic drinking bird, vacuum
Megamind (2003) Transcript
MEGAMIND: I know, I know. Always thirsty, never satisfied.

I understand you, little well dressed bird.
Purposeless, emptiness, it's a vacuum isn't it.

(with great curiosity) What's your vacuum like?
...
I'm in a heated existential discussion with this dead-eyed plastic desk toy.
This quote resonates with me because I've always been curious about how other people live. As a fan of documentaries and an advocate of 'Ego-Tripping' while traveling I've had the pleasure of being a "Big Tourist" walking miles in other people's shoes.

- Home Movies: 'Total Recall' - Ego Trip (A vacation from yourself)
- Ego Tripping with American TG* in Portugal
- Ego Tripping with American TG* II in England
- Ego tripping with Slovakian DK* in Estonia
- Trigger: Day 350 (Ego Trip compilation)

No comments:

Post a Comment