Dec 12, 2011

A question answered with a quote: Germany revisited edition

My return to Germany has been enjoyable. Frankfurt is where I began my EuroTrip at the start of the year, hopping onwards to München then Berlin. This second go-around I will be venturing around Northern Germany having begun in Düsseldorf. I befriended amazing Germans around Australia before the trip began and continue to meet more around Europe. I look forward to reuniting with as many of these friends as possible as I spend Christmas in Germany.

Though I still have a few months before I return home, it feels great coming full circle. The amazing experiences in Germany in recent weeks has reminded me of the warmth and openmindedness I received here when it all began. The German affinity for travel has translated into unforgettable hospitality, soulful conversations and meaningful friendships.

With that I present to you AQAwaQ: Germany II edition.

Find the collection of quotables here:
- A question answered with a quote: German + Italian edition
- A question answered with a quote: Spain edition
- A question answered with a quote: Portugal edition
- A question answered with a quote: Holland Edition
- A question answered with a quote: UK Edition
- A question answered with a quote: Lithuania Edition
- A question answered with a quote: Latvia + Estonia edition
- A question answered with a quote: England edition
- A question answered with a quote: Germany Revisited edition
- A question answered with a quote: Turkey edition
- Listen to my Podcast inspired by AQAwaQ: Lets's Get Real podcast

I don't have a problem with love being an illsuion, my problem is the kids

Its not true if they're wearing a disguise

If you believe we each have our own definition of happiness,
its possible that two people could be happy - just not together

It's a memory light

Thinking is only for solving problems, not for using all the time.
The more you think, the more problems you have

It doesn't always need to be Black or White,
It can just be what it is

We all have our own voids

"Wenn jemand eine Reise tut..."
German: If someone goes on a journey...)

When you're bored, you don't think of other things to handle your time

You might not have the person around but you still share the spirit

- Another thing about storytellers is that they're always searching for the next story
- Sometimes your dreams change

You're a man who's thought of everything. But not the dishes.

... but that's like being a lazy Superman
- God doesn't throw dice
- Nobody can change your past

- Sorry, my memory is 10 days old

The happiness is really in the offering,
you don't have control of the world.

Some people look at the thing and not what's behind it.
They look upon but not inside.

You can dribble too much but you also don't just shoot as soon as you get the ball

Its like a computer program built to survive,
unless its being attacked its really doing nothing all day

- I think the secret is: Just ask!
- That would be a megafail

- Life is like a beggar
- You could make the best thing but its not the language we are speaking about

No comments:

Post a Comment